Displaying records from database on mobile device

Charu Jain

Sanjay Madan

No way
hahahahahhaha.........

tell
>me
>1) how could I display the records from the database to a
>mobile device. In the attached file the problem I m
facing
>is in displaying strResult variable.
>
>2)how to redirect page from mobile page. I tried
>Response.redirect but its not working.
>
>Thanks
>Charu

Pansy

hi,
regarding ur 2nd point, if what u want is to redirect from
a mobile page to another mobile page, u can use:
RedirectToMobilePage("target_page.aspx", true);

-Pansy

Ganesh babu

Hi Charu,

The issues u had mentioned is so simple.

1)Build a string with all the values from the db.

say for ex:
public string value

<Asp:panel runat="server">
<%= value %>
</asp:panel>

2)U can use Server.Transfer or RedirectToMobilePage
to reach the specified mobile page.

For any further clarification u can mail me at
babu.ganesh@sella.it

Thanks and Best Regards
Ganesh babu Natarajan