Tom Hartman

7/12/2002 9:00:00 PM

I wanna to be able to send a SMS message to my cell
phone. Does anyone have any good ideas as to how one
would do that? I'm stumped.
Thanks in advance.
Tom
3 Answers

Randy Charles Morin

Most devices that accept SMS messages have a facility to deliver the messages over SMTP. But this protocol for sending SMS to
devices is entirely proprietary. You would have to indicate you wireless provider for anybody to give you a better response.
If anybody knows of a better way, then please email me directly.
--
Randy Charles Morin
http://www....

Feel free to contact me by private email or messenger
morin_randy@hotmail.com
randy@kbcafe.com

"Tom Hartman" <thartman@u.washington.edu> wrote in message news:15e1801c229d6$5a78c6c0$a4e62ecf@tkmsftngxa06...
> I wanna to be able to send a SMS message to my cell
> phone. Does anyone have any good ideas as to how one
> would do that? I'm stumped.
> Thanks in advance.
> Tom

Baccarin

Hi all,

I have the same doubt.

"Tom Hartman" <thartman@u.washington.edu> escreveu na mensagem
> I wanna to be able to send a SMS message to my cell
> phone. Does anyone have any good ideas as to how one
> would do that? I'm stumped.
> Thanks in advance.
> Tom

(Andres Sanabria)

I have seen web Services that are expose by carrier that you could take
advantage of..

AndreS

rights."