microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Process.Start( "url" ) does not work in Installer class

Ever Olano

7/12/2002 5:23:00 PM

It's weird how Process.Start( "url_here" ) does not work in my Installer
class but when I paste the code in say, a console application, it works just
fine. What gives? I've tried creating a StartInfo and setting its
UseShellExecute property to true but to no avail. Now, I end up hardcoding
"Iexplore" as my filename and praying that all my clients will have IE
installed on their machine, which is very likely but still...

Has anyone else tried to bring up a website from an installer class?

Thanks!