microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Scanning control for .NET

Soren Nielsen

7/12/2002 5:09:00 PM

Does anyone know if there is a control (like the old OCX) that I can use for
a scanning application.

I have an old TWAIN compatible scanner.

Thanks
Soren

3 Answers

Andrew Connell

look on sourceforge.net... there's one on there (TWAIN.NET)

-AC

"Soren Nielsen" <soren.nielse@lanint.com> wrote in message
| Does anyone know if there is a control (like the old OCX) that I can use
for
| a scanning application.
|
| I have an old TWAIN compatible scanner.
|
| Thanks
| Soren

NETMaster

> look on sourceforge.net... there's one on there (TWAIN.NET)
http://sourceforge.net/projects...

or if you will source code, try my (old) TWAIN hack:
http://www.codeproject.com/dotnet/twain...

--
NETMaster (Thomas Scheidegger)
http://www.cetus-links.org/oo_c...

"Andrew Connell" <spam@aconnell.com> wrote in message news:eSsDtfbKCHA.2312@tkmsftngp13...
> look on sourceforge.net... there's one on there (TWAIN.NET)

Alexander Moshe

Hallo, schön dich auch in den englischen Gruppen anzutreffen ...

Wie Spricht man deinen Namen eigentlich auf English aus?