microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Creating strong named assemblies

Christopher Grace <[remove

7/10/2002 9:22:00 AM

Anyone have trouble with visual studio not being able to find the key file
specified when using the AssemblyKeyFileAttribute? Help says that in
VB.NET, the key should be in the solution directory. I tried that but it
still can't find it.

1 Answer

NETMaster

Don't multi-post.

I had this before,
I just closed the solution, quit VS.NET, restart VS.NET,
reload the solution.
If still not working, delete *.suo and *.user files
in project path (this will loose some settings).

I also had this for sattelite assemblies,
I had to copy the .snk to
prj\obj\Debug\

VS.NET seems to sometimes mix up some paths while running.

--
NETMaster (Thomas Scheidegger)
http://www.cetus-links.org/oo_c...