microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Sorting the solution explorer

Chris B.

7/9/2002 5:59:00 PM

I am working on a VSIP project and I was wondering if
anyone has sorted the solution explorer alphabetically
with folders first then files. My nodes are being added
to the project correctly but they are not in any specific
order. I have looked at IVsHierarchy and IVsPackage
Interface, but neither of them have a sort method. Do I
need to write my own, or is there a provided one I can
use? Thanks for your help.
1 Answer

NETMaster

also try newsgroup: