microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Forms in an application

Shailesh

How can I get a list of all forms open in an application? I tried the
Screen and Application objects but could not find any way to achieve this.

Thanks.
Shailesh.

3 Answers

(Max[MS])

Hello Shailesh,

I have no good soltion for this. However, there's a workaround. You may
create a form collection and add form into it when the form is opened. When
you need it, you may enumerate forms form that collection.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Max
==========================

--------------------
|From: "Shailesh" <shaileshu@icode.com>
|Subject: Forms in an application
|
|Hi,
|
| How can I get a list of all forms open in an application? I tried the
|Screen and Application objects but could not find any way to achieve this.
|
|Thanks.
|Shailesh.

Alexander Moshe

Im Gegensatz zu Vb5 gibts das net mehrè
"Shailesh" <shaileshu@icode.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi,
>
> How can I get a list of all forms open in an application? I tried the
> Screen and Application objects but could not find any way to achieve this.
>
> Thanks.
> Shailesh.

Alexander Moshe

"Max[MS]" <max@online.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hello Shailesh,
>
> I have no good soltion for this. However, there's a workaround. You may
> create a form collection and add form into it when the form is opened.
When
> you need it, you may enumerate forms form that collection.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Regards,
> Max
rights.

Ist die rechtliche Situation in USA derzeit so schlimm, dass ihr das immer
schreiben müsst?