libxml unmaintained?

Neil Stevens

11/28/2004 9:39:00 PM

Is ruby-libxml unmaintained? I can't seem to reach its homepage at
http://www.rubynet.org/modules/x..., and could only get a copy
through FreeBSD.

Since it appears to be the only validating XML parser listed in the RAA,
this would seem to be a pretty big deal.

--
Neil Stevens - neil@hakubi.us
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who

1 Answer

Ken Wronkiewicz

> Is ruby-libxml unmaintained? I can't seem to reach its homepage at
> http://www.rubynet.org/modules/x..., and could only get a copy
> through FreeBSD.
>
> Since it appears to be the only validating XML parser listed in the RAA,
> this would seem to be a pretty big deal.

The site is occasionally down. The Ruby side of it hasn't been updated since sometime last year. I've been toying with doing a hostile takeover of the codebase because it is underlying one of my projects and I've got some Notions of what to do with it, but given that I've got a lot of stuff going on, that may not be the best of ideas.