Small client/server app

Edgardo Hames

11/28/2004 1:27:00 AM

Hello dear Rubyists,

I need to write a pair of small client and server apps and, naturally,
I'm going to use Ruby.
The server and client should send each other some serialized objects
across the network.
I've been looking through Webrick::GenericServer and seems nice, but
also found drb in the Programming Ruby book.

Got any suggestions for the client/server?

Thanks and best regards,
Ed
--
The downside of being better than everyone else is that people tend to
assume you're pretentious.

1 Answer

Robert Klemme

Sounds like DRB will suite you well.