Ruby + FastCGI + Apache2-mpm-worker

JD

11/24/2004 10:33:00 PM

Is anyone successfully using apache2 with mpm-worker with ruby and fastcgi?

I saw some google hits related to fastcgi and mpm-worker issues but I
don't know if it applies to ruby.
2 Answers

Jason Hoffman

JD

Jason Hoffman wrote:

> On Nov 24, 2004, at 2:38 PM, J. D. wrote:
>

>>Is anyone successfully using apache2 with mpm-worker with ruby and
>>fastcgi?
>>
>>I saw some google hits related to fastcgi and mpm-worker issues but I
>>don't know if it applies to ruby.
>

> I'm just about to test this out myself on FreeBSD 5.3 and Debian. I
> have done it in the past with mixed results, and can let you know how
> it goes.
>
> - - Jason

Thanks! If you want to post some testing scripts, I (and maybe others
on this newsgroup) can share our results.

I've used Webload years ago, but currently looking for a decent website
testing and benchmarking tool to standardize on (preferablly open source).