Re: Tales of the Regex (Re: About Regular Expressions

Harry Ohlsen

11/23/2004 12:22:00 AM

That's a nice example, but where can we find the module? I looked on RAA and tried a Google but couldn't find it. I'm probably just going blind, but ....

Can someone post a download or home page URL for it?

Thanks in advance,

Harry O.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender as soon as possible. The contents of this e-mail may be confidential and the unauthorized use, copying, or dissemination of it and any attachments to it, is prohibited.

Internet communications are not secure and Hyperion does not, therefore, accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message nor for any damage caused by viruses. The views expressed here do not necessarily represent those of Hyperion.

For more information about Hyperion, please visit our Web site at www.hyperion.com

1 Answer

Florian Gross

Harry Ohlsen wrote:

>> Take a look at Florian Groß' Regexp::English.
>>
>> Short example:
>> http://www.rubycookbook.org/cookbook/view/ReadableRegularE...
>
> That's a nice example, but where can we find the module? I looked on
> RAA and tried a Google but couldn't find it. I'm probably just going
> blind, but ....
>
> Can someone post a download or home page URL for it?

This is available at http://noegnud.sourceforge.net/.flgr/re_e...
(for now -- I can't guarantee it being there permanently.)

Sorry for all the trouble. I will look at setting up a homepage soon.