Any WebDav library/wrapper out there?

Morten

11/22/2004 10:15:00 PM

Hi.

Anyone know a decent Ruby WebDav client library? I need MKCOL, PROPFIND
and PROPPATCH support, hopefully implemented on top of an HTTP library
with support for basic authentication.

Thanks.

Morten
1 Answer

Dick Davies

* Morten <usenet@kikobu.com> [1118 22:18]:

> Hi.
>
> Anyone know a decent Ruby WebDav client library? I need MKCOL, PROPFIND
> and PROPPATCH support, hopefully implemented on top of an HTTP library
> with support for basic authentication.

Not that I know of, but there is ruby-neon, which gives you the next layer
down : http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/lib...

--
You were doing well until everyone died - God