Re: [SOLUTION] Object Browser (#8

Jamis Buck

11/22/2004 4:28:00 PM

Masao Mutoh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 00:50:47 +0900
> Lothar Scholz <mailinglists@scriptolutions.com> wrote:
>

>>Hello Masao,
>>

>>MM> On step 2? Did you do step 3 and 4?
>>
>>Yes.
>>
>>MM> And are there
>>MM> c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/i386-msvcrt/glib2.so ?
>>
>>Yes.
>

> Hmm. What versions are the One click installer and GTK ?
> Could you try the same versions of the information page?
>
> In my environment(WinXP SP2), it works.
>
> Are there anyone to test it?

I just tried it (thank-you, VMWare!), and it worked flawlessly. I'm also
using WinXP SP2, with Ruby 1.8.2. I grabbed the recommended packages
from each step.

- Jamis

--
Jamis Buck
jgb3@email.byu.edu

1 Answer

Masao Mutoh

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 01:28:28 +0900
Jamis Buck <jgb3@email.byu.edu> wrote:

> Masao Mutoh wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 00:50:47 +0900
> > Lothar Scholz <mailinglists@scriptolutions.com> wrote:
> >

> >>Hello Masao,

> >>Yes.

> >>Yes.
> >

> > Hmm. What versions are the One click installer and GTK ?
> > Could you try the same versions of the information page?
> >
> > In my environment(WinXP SP2), it works.
> >
> > Are there anyone to test it?
> >

> I just tried it (thank-you, VMWare!), and it worked flawlessly. I'm also
> using WinXP SP2, with Ruby 1.8.2. I grabbed the recommended packages
> from each step.

Thanks.

Lothar, check your environment carefully again, please.
I recommand to uninstall ruby, ruby-gtk2 and gtk2 once, then re-install them
with latest versions of them.

--
:% Masao Mutoh<mutoh@highway.ne.jp>