Zeki Kubilay Akyol

7/7/2002 8:16:00 PM

Hello,

When I connect to mysql via Odbc.Net, my computer's speaker beeps.
I tried both mysql drivers. (v2,5; v3)

Is there any solution for not to beep the computer when connecting to
mysql?.
Speaker is onboard and no way to disable it.

--
Zeki Kubilay Akyol

1 Answer

Frank Mosisch

Hello Zeki,

the connection MySQL and ADO.Net over Odbc.Net is very problematic.

The only way I found, was about a direct connection.
Here the URL to my MySQLdotNet-Api :
http://www.mysql.com/portal/development/html/development_comment...

Frank