Sacha Korell

7/5/2002 10:29:00 PM

Is it possible to install only the CLR debugger on a machine that already
has the .NET Framework installed (redistributable)? I really don't want to
install more than I have to on the production server, but now I need to
debug the live application because I get an error that I can't replicate on
the development server.

Thanks,

Sacha

1 Answer

NETMaster

You could try VS.NET and 'Remote Debugging' using DCOM:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vsdebug/html/vxoriRemoteDebuggin...

--
NETMaster (Thomas Scheidegger)
http://www.cetus-links.org/oo_c...