microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Adding custom project template to "Other Projects"

Dariush Ostowari

7/4/2002 11:53:00 PM

I would like to add my own custom made project template
to VS.net (i.e. under "Other Projects" in File | New
dialogue box).

I can of course follow the standard procedure to add my
cutom project template to Enterprise Template Frameworks.
But my requirement is to add this custom project template
under "Other Projects" at the same level as where for
example Data Base project template appeares.

So when I go to VS.net and choose File | New project, or
Add Project, the dialogue box that comes up should have
my custome project template appearing under "Other
projects".

I appreciate it beyond any words can express if someone
can provide some hint as how I can go about doing this.

Many thanks in advance,

- Dariush