Vadimka

7/3/2002 9:42:00 AM

Vadim ICQ#: 163924395 Current ICQ status: +
Hi.
In structure SOCKADDR there is a variable unsigned short sa_family;
In MSDN it is written that it is any address of family. And what this such?
On
how many I understand to address socket is necessary IP and number of port,
but as
them to contain in unsigned short?

1 Answer

Randy Charles Morin

For Internet addresses, this member is always AF_INET.
--
Randy Charles Morin
http://www....

Feel free to contact me by private email or messenger
morin_randy@hotmail.com
randy@kbcafe.com