Norm Dotti

7/2/2002 4:01:00 PM

I'm unclear on how this is supposed to work. I've selected
Web Bootstrapper, made a vroot and specified it in
Settings. When I build the setup project nothing gets put
in the vroot directory. Is it supposed to? The docs don't
explain what's supposed to happen or what, if anything,
I'm supposed to do. Please exlain. Thanks.
1 Answer

Norm Dotti

Sorry. This was supposed to be a reponse to a June 20
post, not a new message. I'll reply as originally
intended.