Evgeni

7/2/2002 10:10:00 AM

Hi all!

Someting stupied happens and I really do not know how to
explain it. I am usinf VB.NET under Windows2000.

1. I have created a new Class library Project and compiled
it. I verifeid that my dll(object.dll) is created on the
disk.

2. Now I created a new project named by server(Console
application) which uses object.dll. I added a reference to
object.dll and compiled the project.

3. When I executes server it crashes and I saw the next
message:
"An unhandling exception of
type "System.ArgumentNullException" occured in
mscorelib.dll

Additional information: Value cannot be null."

OK ...
I tried to compile object.dll with command line and server
application as well. Now I run the server application and
it works.
What is wrong?