Sirisha

7/2/2002 10:21:00 AM

Hi All,

Where can I get the Beta version 2 of the Mobile Internet Toolkit.
The ftp site url that has been posted ftp://MSFE.MICROSOFT.COM/outbound/MMITB2/Mo...
doesnt allow download because the machine is refusing connection.
and cant find it in the Microsoft Downloads aswell..can I get it from anywhere else???
1 Answer

Craig Deelsnyder

MMIT is in final release....do you need the beta? Here's the final release

http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?url=/downloads/sam...
l=/msdn-files/027/001/817/msdncompositedoc.xml