Problems Installing Device Update

Stephen Woodfin

6/28/2002 8:40:00 PM

Recieve "Error 1720. There is a problem with this Windows Installer
package. A script required for this install to complete could not be run."
I get this message whenever I try to install the device update.
The debugger says it fails on "var oWShell = new
ActiveXObject("WScript.Shell");" unknown exception.
Anyone else had this or a similar problem?
function DisableCancel()

{

var oFSO = new ActiveXObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject");

var oWShell = new ActiveXObject("WScript.Shell");

var oRecord = Session.Installer.CreateRecord(3);

oRecord.IntegerData(1) = 2;

oRecord.IntegerData(2) = 0;

Session.Message(0xB000000, oRecord);

}