Install problem, ODBC .NET

Tim

6/28/2002 6:34:00 PM

I installed the ODBC .NET Data Provider, but the namespace
Microsoft, when used in .NET, does not contain "Data.Odbc"
in fact the only choices I have are...
csharp
visualbasic
win32

The system namespace also does not contain and reference
to ODBC. Do I need to register ODBC .NET?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

2 Answers

news.bellatlantic.net

Never mind, never referenced it in the project.

"Tim" <timmoser@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I installed the ODBC .NET Data Provider, but the namespace
> Microsoft, when used in .NET, does not contain "Data.Odbc"
> in fact the only choices I have are...
> csharp
> visualbasic
> win32
>
> The system namespace also does not contain and reference
> to ODBC. Do I need to register ODBC .NET?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks

Inam

forwarded: