Arne Madsen

6/28/2002 12:47:00 PM

Hi, can anyone tell med whats wrong, suddenly i cant do mobile app anymore
:-(

Neither old nor new projects due to below

Regards
Arne

Configuration Error

Parser Error Message: Unrecognized configuration section 'mobileControls'

Source Error:

Line 80: This is required for forms authentication to work on
cookieless devices.
Line 81: -->
Line 82: <mobileControls
cookielessDataDictionaryType="System.Web.Mobile.CookielessData" />
Line 83:
Line 84: <deviceFilters>

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\MOB2\web.config Line: 82

----
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.0.3705.209; ASP.NET
Version:1.0.3705.0

2 Answers

Arne Madsen

problem solved
"Arne Madsen" <am@xx_twinsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, can anyone tell med whats wrong, suddenly i cant do mobile app anymore
> :-(
>
> Neither old nor new projects due to below
>
> Regards
> Arne
>
> Configuration Error
file
> required to service this request. Please review the specific error details
> below and modify your configuration file appropriately.
>
> Parser Error Message: Unrecognized configuration section 'mobileControls'
>
> Source Error:
>
> Line 80: This is required for forms authentication to work on
> cookieless devices.
> Line 81: -->
> Line 82: <mobileControls
> cookielessDataDictionaryType="System.Web.Mobile.CookielessData" />
> Line 83:
> Line 84: <deviceFilters>
>

> Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\MOB2\web.config Line: 82

> ----
> Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.0.3705.209;
ASP.NET
> Version:1.0.3705.0

Howard

Hello Arne,

How did you solve this problem? I got the same problem
and still can't figure out how to solve it. I stop and
start the service but still got the same error message.

Thanks for any info.

Howard

of a configuration