ActiveX Control--Mistake Ignore previous message

Sanjiv

6/27/2002 8:53:00 PM

Hi

I am new to MMIT world and .NET.Started today only. :)

I have an activex control which is working fine with
application on PocketPC(I developed application through
Embedded Visual Basic 3.0)

Now when I add reference to that control in MMIT web
form,I can't see it on my Form.(There are no properties
for this control.In property window I see <OBJECT>.

If you could please tell me how to use it in MMIT.

Regards

Sanjiv

.

1 Answer

(Andres Sanabria)

Check the ScriptTemplate or the Content template.

AndreS

rights."