Ruby in the Rainy City

Pat Eyler

Laurel Fan

Do you also mean 2004? Or is it actually next year (in which case the
11th is a Sunday?)

--
Laurel Fan
http://dreadnought.g...

Ryan Davis

On Nov 18, 2004, at 11:56 AM, Laurel Fan wrote:

> Do you also mean 2004? Or is it actually next year (in which case the
> 11th is a Sunday?)

Heh... yes. 2004. I _swear_ I read the thing when given the draft. ;)

> On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 04:48:41 +0900, Pat Eyler <pate@gnu.org> wrote:
>> The Seattle.rb would like to invite you to attend the first Pacific
>> Northwest Ruby Meeting -- Ruby in the Rainy City:
>> Saturday, 11 December 2005
>>

>> starting at 1PM
>> in the Omni Development, Inc. offices in Seattle
>> (directions are at www.zenspider.com/seattle.rb)
>>
>> There will be a live demo/presentation of ruby on rails, and
>> presentations on ruby2c and parseTree by the authors. Following the
>> presentations, we'll do random ruby related, or not (a pair of
>> seattle.rb folks will be bringing the kit to run 8 way halo2), stuff
>> until heading out for a 6 PM dinner.
>>
>> Hopefully, we will see some of our friends from pdx.rb and from
>> Vancouver, BC.
>>
>> Come see why the Pacific Northwest is such a great place to play with
>> Ruby.
>>
>> -pate
>>

> --
> Laurel Fan
> http://dreadnought.g...

Pat Eyler

Van Dyk, Joe

Pat Eyler wrote:
> The Seattle.rb would like to invite you to attend the
> first Pacific Northwest Ruby Meeting -- Ruby in the Rainy
> City: Saturday, 11 December 2005
> starting at 1PM
> in the Omni Development, Inc. offices in Seattle
> (directions are at www.zenspider.com/seattle.rb)
>
> There will be a live demo/presentation of ruby on rails,
> and presentations on ruby2c and parseTree by the authors.
> Following the presentations, we'll do random ruby
> related, or not (a pair of seattle.rb folks will be
> bringing the kit to run 8 way halo2), stuff until heading
> out for a 6 PM dinner.
>
> Hopefully, we will see some of our friends from pdx.rb
> and from Vancouver, BC.
>
> Come see why the Pacific Northwest is such a great place
> to play with Ruby.
>
> -pate

I'll try to make it!

Cameron McBride

> > The Seattle.rb would like to invite you to attend the
> > first Pacific Northwest Ruby Meeting -- Ruby in the Rainy

aww man.

annoucing fun stuff on the general list is just like flaunting to us
locationally challenged. ;)

have fun. both with the demos and halo2!

Cameron