Something of interest

Mary Dixon

11/13/2004 4:34:00 AM

While perusing a web site that I visit now and again, I discovered that
their software contains a Ruby API for those who want to extend the
functionality of that software. To support those people, they have a very
active Ruby forum. URL: http://www.sketchup....

Cheers,

Mary Dixon

1 Answer

David Ross

Mary wrote:

>While perusing a web site that I visit now and again, I discovered that
>their software contains a Ruby API for those who want to extend the
>functionality of that software. To support those people, they have a very
>active Ruby forum. URL: http://www.sketchup....
>
>Cheers,
>
>Mary Dixon

hehe, we know of that software, its been announced of using ruby
embedded into the program. SketchUp is certainly an interesting peice of
software. Thanks for bringing it up again,

David Ross
--
Hazzle free packages for Ruby?
RPA is available from http://www.rubyar...