rdoc feature request

Tim Hunter

11/12/2004 11:46:00 PM

I think it would be useful to be able to define anchors and links to those
anchors with rdoc. I'd like to see this feature in a future version. I
could do things like build a TOC as a bulleted list of links to H1's and
link from class/method doc to examples.

1 Answer

Dave Thomas

On Nov 12, 2004, at 16:48, Tim Hunter wrote:

> I think it would be useful to be able to define anchors and links to
> those
> anchors with rdoc. I'd like to see this feature in a future version. I
> could do things like build a TOC as a bulleted list of links to H1's
> and
> link from class/method doc to examples.

Interesting idea. I'll look at the hyperlink idea. In the meantime, the
next upload of RDoc will support sectioning, and it automatically
generates a per-file TOC based on these sections. I'll be adding it to
CVS in a week or so.

Cheers

Dave