Re: win32-guitest

Allton, Paul

11/12/2004 1:31:00 PM

Thanks, that's good to know. Is there any chance you could post some
examples?

Its now installed under cygwin, but running the sample results in the
following:

$ ruby sample.rb
/home/usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/i386-cygwin/cguitest.so: dlopen:
Win32 er
ror 126 - /home/usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/i386-cygwin/cguitest.so
(LoadEr
ror)
from /home/usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/win32/guitest.rb:787
from sample.rb:2:in `require'
from sample.rb:2
$

I should add that I'm not actually the person trying to install it (I'm
trying blindly to help them ;)). I'm also not familiar with how all these
so/.dll files work (or cygwin for that matter!), so its probably something
basic.

/home/usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/i386-cygwin/cguitest.so does appear
to exist

Any ideas?

http://www.drkw.com/d... or contact the sender. 3166

Phlip

Allton, Paul wrote:

> Any ideas?

Write tests on a GUI using a standard Ruby::Unit, and using calls directly
to the same GUI Toolkit, from within the code.

Here's how to do this with Tk:

http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby...

--
Phlip
http://industrialxp.org/community/bin/view/Main/TestFirstUser...

Shashank Date

Paul,

I was able to compile it using the (free) VC++ Toolkit
2003 without any problem. One sample program that came
with it ran fine, but I was not able to run the
calculator test to completion. Probably some minor
adjustments required. Let me know if you need the
binary to play with.

-- shanko

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com