win32-guitest

Allton, Paul

11/12/2004 12:34:00 PM

anyone have any experience of this library? -
http://raa.ruby-lang.org/list.rhtml?name=win...
<http://raa.ruby-lang.org/list.rhtml?name=win...>

hasn't been updated for a while. does it work? anyone have a non cygwin
binary? is there any documentation for it?

failing that, anyone have any other solutions for gui testing.

Note: its gui application testing I'm interested in (not web gui - I'm using
IEC for that and its great!).

Many thanks

Paul

http://www.drkw.com/d... or contact the sender. 3166

Henrik Horneber

> failing that, anyone have any other solutions for gui testing.

Even though it's not strict gui testing per se but acceptance test, maybe
http://... is interesting for you. It's a framework by Ward
Cunningham.

regards,
Henrik

--
NEU +++ DSL Komplett von GMX +++ http://www.gmx.net...
GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum superg?nstigen Komplett-Preis!

Chad Fowler

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 21:34:00 +0900, Allton, Paul <paul.allton@drkw.com> wrote:
> anyone have any experience of this library? -
> http://raa.ruby-lang.org/list.rhtml?name=win...
> <http://raa.ruby-lang.org/list.rhtml?name=win...>
>
> hasn't been updated for a while. does it work? anyone have a non cygwin
> binary? is there any documentation for it?

I have used it and its Perl equivalent. It worked fine for me. I
like the API a lot more than the Perl version (surprise-surprise). I
don't know if there's any documentation, but I remember that it wasn't
difficult to figure out.

I'm not sure about a non-cygwin binary.

--

Chad Fowler