dup and finalizers

Michael Neumann

Is it intended behaviour, that #dup will assign the same finalizer to
the new object? I thought, #dup will just create a new object, based on
the value, not on other state (as #clone is supposed to do).

a = Array.new
ObjectSpace.define_finalizer(a) { puts "fin" }
b = a.dup

outputs:
fin
fin

Regards,

Michael

1 Answer

Miles Davis

On 26 Mai, 03:45, Buster Norris <bustyourf...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> Where did JayPee Vee go???????

Nowhere, gay stalker, I'm here!

> Frauds are Exposed:

Gay stalker are exposed: Buster Norris aka Bob Milby Jr is a gay
stalker.

> alt.politics IP Search Results File: C:\AP_Data\Q_80.109.2.162.txt
> 02/26/2011
>
> This search result file generated by DemocRAT Hall Of Shame.Com
> Copyright 2010-2011 DemocRAT Hall Of Shame.Com
>
> Bob LeChevalier <loj...@lojban.org>|80.109.2.162

No matter how many time you write it, I'm still not Bob LeChevalier.
He's American, I'm not (thank god for that!).
English is his first language, not me. Anyone with half a brain can
see that.

Get a life, asshole.