Rob

6/24/2002 6:42:00 PM

I downloaded and installed the mobile framework for VS.NET
and have a Smart Device Application option when creating a
new project but when i select this option the screen
blinks and i am right back at the project type selection
screen. The sample projects that came with the SDK run
fine but i can't create a new one. Any ideas.
1 Answer

(Nathan Enright (MS))

Hi Rob,
Can you post the link that you downloaded from. Based on your description
it sounds like you installed the .Net Compact Framework Beta 1. If thats
the case let me know and I'll see if I can find a better newsgroup for you.
Otherwise if you are having trouble creating Mobile Web Application using
the Microsoft Mobile Internet Toolkit let me know and I'll see if I can
find some info on the problem you're seeing.

Thanks,
Nathan