PocketPC Emulator with VS.NET???

tam nguyen

6/23/2002 8:05:00 PM

I have installed PocketPC SDK emulator and jscript.dll. How to configure
VS.NET for loading web page in PocketPC internet explorer??? Thank you ...

2 Answers

John Kennedy

Instructions are in Visual Studio help. Search
for "Working with Emulators and Browsers".

The path will be something like C:\Program Files\Windows
CE Tools\wce300\MS Pocket PC\emulation\palm300
\windows\iexplore.exe

Rgds,
- John.