Otis Mukinfus

6/22/2002 10:57:00 AM

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002 17:10:09 -0500, "Harry Simpson"
<hssimpson@nospamphgt.net> wrote:

>Craig,
>
>I've developed with Internet Toolkit before and then run the apps in a
>browser.
>
>For the last 8 months i've been developing an ASP.NET app and now the boss
>wants to run it on PocketPC. Is that doable with all regular ASP server
>controls??
>
>Harry

[snip]

Harry,

I've browsed my web sites with the pocket PC (HP Jourdana) with IE and
it renders them just fine. The problem is that they don't fit the
screen. I suppose if you tailored your pages to fit the resolution of
the PPC you could do it, but it would be tedious.

Otis M.
http://www....
http://www.otismu...