TJ Fiebich

6/21/2002 11:45:00 PM

I am designing a web page in ASP obviously. I have code my scripting to
prevent from cache'ing. The prob is. If i make any kind of change to my ASP
page it will not be viewable on the net, unless i go and rename the page, or
place it in a differant directory then the current one. This is annoying the
**** out of me. I dont see any browser setting for this (i have been told
that might be a problem). Here at work we have 'two' servers. One is for
regular HTML based web sites. and the other is for ASP driven pages (NT
Server). This problem does not seem to happen on the regular web server, but
it does on the NT Server. Is there a setting somewhere in there that might
be causing this problem? I dont like having to create a brand new dir or
rename my pages. Any suggestions?

Thanks