Cortney

6/21/2002 2:50:00 PM

For my Pocket PC Application, users will always be
utilizing an attached keyboard. Or, information entered
will have an automatic CRLF to shift to next input.

I have been able to successfully shift focus to the
textbox control, but not to the dropdownlist or the
imagebutton. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
1 Answer

Craig Deelsnyder

In the BODY onload, use a delay by using the Javascript command setTimeout()
of about 50ms, then set focus. Otherwise, the focus gets set before the
page is completed loading dynamic content, etc.

It's not perfect, though. We have not been able to find a way to view the
options of a dropdown without actually selecting an option (which if the
onchange event is captured, like in our case, is a big problem!).