Deimus

6/11/2002 4:54:00 PM

Hello,

Using Datadirects drivers for Informix, I have come accross this error:
Database Server: Informix
Version: 07.23C1 .0000
Runtime Error:[Datadirect][ODBC Informix driver]Error in row.
[DataDirect][ODBC Informix driver]Numeric overflow. Error in column 1.

It is very easy to recreate, all I have to do is a simple datetime -
datetime calculation on a select statement.
both datetimes are the same, I was counting on getting a floating point
interval, but all I get is this error.
When making a select on an interval which has been placed there by any other
means, the result is the same.

Any help will be most welcomed.
Thanks in advance