Layouting fields of objectlist

Geert Maesele

6/18/2002 12:45:00 PM

Hi

I have a Objectlist for which I want to do some extra layouting on the
fields.

The field data I have are numerical, date values and prices.
1. What do I have to do to put group and decimal seperators in the displayed
value?
2. How do I put the currency symbol behind the price values?
3. Is there a way to format the date? For example to DD/MM/YYYY?

Thanks in advance
Geert

1 Answer

Geert Maesele