Carlo

6/15/2002 8:03:00 PM

What's the very difference ?
If I have to paginate the content of a complex Page, which one should I
take? Is There some article where is explained the difference in terms of
different capabilities ?
Thanks in advance, Carlo

1 Answer

Shivani

Hi Carlo,

Panel is internal division in Mobile . If we take it this way .. Mobile Page can consists of n number of Forms and
Mobile Form can consists of n number of Panels ..

Panels is usually used to change the

Grouping controls logically so that they can be easily shown or hidden.

Defining a convenient container where controls can be dynamically created or removed.

Using a single point to apply style attributes to a set of controls, by setting them on the panel. Because style inheritance applies to panels, attributes set on a panel can be inherited by controls contained in that panel.

Providing hints to the runtime about which controls to keep together when paginating. By default, the contents of a panel are kept together on a page. You can modify this behavior by setting the panel's Paginate property.

it will be a good idea to make that complex content well formed using Panel Control ..

Have a look at

www.dotnetforce.com
www.c-sharpcorner.com/soap.asp

gives a good piece of info on working with MMIT.

-Shivani~~~

Message sent from http://www....