How Mobile-SelectionList Control Behaves

Ganesh babu Natarajan

6/14/2002 1:16:00 PM

Dear All,

I have a Question Reg Mobile Controls.Especially
Mobile:SelectionList Control.

I have to fire an Event on Selecting a Item from Drop Down
List.OnSelectIndexChanged will not work with
mobile:SelectionList ,But it works well with
asp:DropdownList.

Can anyone suggest on this.Why all the controls are
coupled (radio,checkbox,DropDown,Listbox and Multiple
Selection List box) in MMIT under the Category Mobile-
SelectionList Control.

I am facing some serious problems when Implementing the
same.

What is the Reason of Designing Like this.

Thanks and Best Regards
Ganesh babu Natarajan

1 Answer

(Andres Sanabria)

The rationality behind it was to be able to better generate the rendering
for the devices that do not support an specific control.

Please let me know if that solve your quesition

AndreS

rights."