RE: aspx pages in the Emulator

(Andres Sanabria)

6/13/2002 1:14:00 AM

Could you provide additional information on a) the emulator that you are
using and b) development enviroment to create the aspx page.?

thanks

AndresS

You assume all risk for your use. © 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.

1 Answer

Peter

Hi Andres

Thanks for the reply. I am using Visual Studio.NET to
create the aspx pages. I have also installed the Mobile
Internet Toolkit (Beta). It works fine on my pocket pc,
but I cannot get my emulator to connect. I am using the
Pocket PC Emulator, not the MME Emulator (I have now got
the MME Emulator working, but it keeps crashing my VS.NET -
I was recently at a presentation in Redmond and the
presenter had the same problem)

What other information are you looking for ?

Thanks

Peter

confers no rights.