Error when setting AppliedDeviceFilters

Bruce Davidson

6/12/2002 8:09:00 PM

Hi All,

Has anyone seen or has a resolution to this.

I am using MMT 1.0 and am trying to get access to
AppliedDeviceFilters property. But all I get is an error
that states "Object Reference not set to an instance of an
object".

Any thoughts?

Bruce
2 Answers

(Andres Sanabria)

Hi Bruce:

Could you post the code?

thanks

AndreSs

You assume all risk for your use. © 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.

Natalie

Bruce -
Just spent almost a full day with the exact same error.
Are you trying to access this propery in your code?
The correct code to check the property is below:
If Label4.DeviceSpecific.SelectedChoice.Filter
= "isHTML32" Then
'do something
Else
' do something else
End If

The following needs to be in your html as well,otherwise
you will get the "object reference not set error":
<mobile:Label id="Label4" runat="server">
<DeviceSpecific>
<Choice filter="isHTML32"></Choice>
<Choice filter="isWML11"></Choice>
</DeviceSpecific>