pedro castanheira

6/12/2002 6:21:00 PM

I need to develop a list of stock quotes where the alias of the stock quote
is a link to a detailpage form.
My target are mobile phones (wap devices).
Anyway, I´ve tried with a mobile list that as a header template <table> , a
footer template </table>.
Now, I want to add for each item in an array a

I´ve done something like

<ItemTemplate>
</ItemTemplate>
I´ve been trying with mobileList.items.Add but all I get is a new row for
each .Add that I do.

Is it possible to get the result I want??

Thanks a lot
Pedro Castanheira

2 Answers

(Andres Sanabria)

Hi Pedro:

The object list provide a way to have a link a detail view of the
contentHave you look at the objectList?? Please let me know your tought on
it so we can try to help out as much as we can.

AndreS
You assume all risk for your use. © 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.

pedro castanheira

Yes, thats exactly what I want to do.
Just have a table with 3 columns for each item in my array and in the first
column, the text is a link to a detailForm. But I've to post the value of
the selection.
Really appreciate the help. Thank you very much.

BTA: Congratuliations on such a develepment enviroment. In no time I has
developing a mobile application.
Keep up the good work.