Frederick

6/12/2002 11:34:00 AM

After installing the Smart Device tools. My VS.Net is unstable. I cannot run
any asp.net apps. Sometimes I get a message about an unhandled error in the
MSCORLIB.Dll.The app event log gives this message:
aspnet_wp.exe (PID: 3108) stopped unexpectedly.

CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE

1 Answer

Frank Tse [MS]

I presume you were referring to the Smart Device Extension for Visual Studio
.NET. In this case you may wanna try the following newsgroup:
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework

The above newsgroup is mentioned in the following resource page:
http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/netcf/reso...

Frank
rights."