Nos

6/12/2002 7:00:00 AM

I'm newbie for this zone,plz help me,where i can get mobile emulator???

best Rgds.
Nos

3 Answers

(Andres Sanabria)

There two emulator that you will need which are the PocketPC and Mobile
Explorer. Follow the links below to download them and install them

Pocket pc: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=kb;en-...
Cellular Phone:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/VisualStudioNET/Install/3.0...
-US/MME30.exe

AndresS
You assume all risk for your use. © 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.

Oliver Leamy

I see Andres has been very efficient as usual and given
you the links for the Microsoft Emulator. I also use the
Nokia emulator and find it very useful (if a little
buggy). The Nokia one supports phones 3330-3395, 6210,
7110 and 8310.

It's a while since I first downloaded them so I am not
sure of the exact URL. However if you go to
www.nokia.com and go to the very end of the page there is
a search facility. Search on 'Mobile Internet Toolkit'
and go to the download link.

When I said it was buggy, what I found was that the
emulator did not always properly initialise the phone.

Once you get the emulator up and running, all you have to
do to run your .ENT application is to go to the bookmark
section, put in a new bookmark pointing to the URL of
your application and thats it.

One last word of warning. You have to download the WAP
toolkit first (Zipped at 22MB), then you download
whatever emulator you require. They are not small, the
3330-3395 is over 6MB, 6210 is 7MB, 7110 is 4MB and I
think the 8310 is about 20MB.

(luke)

tons of emulators:
http://www.billday.com/j2me/index...