Standard Edition of VB .NET capability for Compact devices

Edward Ratnam

6/11/2002 5:29:00 PM

Can just the "Standard" edition of Visual Basic .NET be
used by downloading/installing the .NET framework SDK
and .NET Compact Framework SDKs? Is Visual
Studio .NET "Professional" edition really needed to use
these frameworks? Any feedback will be highly appreciated.
Thanks for your time. I would appreciate if you could
please send your reply to eratnam@trane.com

Edward Ratnam
Product Development
Building Automation Systems

1 Answer

Craig Deelsnyder

Yes, VS.NET is not needed to develop .NET. Makes it awhole lot easier,
though!