xmlrpc and https.

Miro B.

11/10/2004 10:46:00 AM

Hi.

Has anyone tried to use the xmlrpc client with https?

Everything works fine with http, but when i add
"use_ssl=true" nothing happens.? No respons
from the server and no debug info from the client..

I can't find any examples or howto's on this issue.??

Thanks in advance.
Miro B.

1 Answer

Michael Neumann

Miro B. wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Has anyone tried to use the xmlrpc client with https?
>
> Everything works fine with http, but when i add
> "use_ssl=true" nothing happens.? No respons
> from the server and no debug info from the client..

Ruby does not have keyword arguments!

use

XMLRPC::Client.new(:host => "localhost", :use_ssl => true)

instead.

> I can't find any examples or howto's on this issue.??

I've added a test-case (which also uses SSL):

http://www.ruby-lang.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ruby/test/xmlrpc/test_webrick_server....

Regards,

Michael