needle looks good

Edwin Eyan Moragas

11/5/2004 10:12:00 AM

Jamis,

just got back from reading the needle documentation. it looks good.
really. :-)

i'm getting my hands dirty with it in a while.

thank you very much for this.

stp,
eem
--
we're not flying. we're falling... in style.

1 Answer

Jamis Buck

Edwin Eyan Moragas wrote:
> Jamis,
>
> just got back from reading the needle documentation. it looks good.
> really. :-)
>
> i'm getting my hands dirty with it in a while.

Excellent! I'd love to hear about your experience with it, in particular
what works for you, and what you felt was clunky, kludgy, or
inconvenient. (This goes for anyone that tries Needle, of course.)

> thank you very much for this.

You're welcome. Thanks for trying it out. :)

> stp,
> eem

- Jamis

--