Ruby on uClinux

Zachary Landau

11/5/2004 12:07:00 AM

Hello,

Has anyone tried running ruby on uClinux? I have access to a
development board running uCLinux on a ColdFire and I thought it might
be interesting to see ruby running on it. A lot of the standard
library would have to be stripped away because of space constraints,
but that shouldn't matter.

If nobody has tried it, I'll probably give it an attempt when I have
some free time.

--
Zachary P. Landau <kapheine@gmail.com>

2 Answers

zhekov

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 09:07:11 +0900, Zachary Landau <kapheine@gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone tried running ruby on uClinux?

Working here uCrux-2.0.1, ruby 1.8.1, rubygems-0.8.1. rails-0.8.0 also is OK.

truth

WanChonRen wrote:
> AleXX wrote:
>> "WanChonRen" <netcoffeehouse@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> He is copying and imitating and faking others' nicks and handle to get
>>> attention. No body wants to response to his replies, except me of
>>> course trying to establish what this brain washed government lackey is
>>> trying to grope at. One reason he gave by copying and faking is that
>>> he is crying for attention. He followed posters like AleXX, Observer
>>> and truth like a faithful pariah dog. Remember those days here, we
>>> have same stubborn hard headed poster like him - Andrew McLane,
>>> Loga...etc.
>>>
>>> One thing for sure, he "seldom" or "rarely" starts a thread. He only
>>> tail gate others with his pungent replies from copy-cat and fake nicks
>>> and handles.
>>>
>>> He whole-heartedly support the government without thought. A blinded
>>> asshole slave to his government's whatever policies. All government
>>> policies to him is right and correct. Basically he is a yes-man.
>>
>> Get attention ? Like liar truth who keep posting anti-Singapore messages
>> to get attention and get paid by anti-Singapore clique down under.
>>
> Oh ya! You can use WanChonRen, the arsehole! Anyone want to use this
> WonChonRen nick ?

WanChonRen mean Yellow People ? BUT how can a Goondoo become Yellow
people ?