Re: [OT] US Presidential Election

Bradley, Todd

11/4/2004 8:32:00 PM

> > Bush didn't decide to attack Iraq because there was an intelligence
> > flaw. The plans to attack Iraq were in place well before the 2000
> > election, but they needed an excuse for the invasion.
>
> I had never seen any factual evidence or proof saying this
> was the case, only allegations and *some* evidence pointing
> in a direction, which still required people to make leap of
> faith in believing it's truth.

Do you have any friends who were active duty
US military at the time? If so, ask them, and
I guarantee they'll tell you they were actively
preparing for the war far in advance of when the
rest of us thought it was brewing. My buddy
(career Army) said they all knew we were going
to war with Iraq well before the American public
did - within weeks of 9/11. I'm not talking about
the usual wargames in preparation for a hypothetical
scenario, but active tactical preparation (like,
"OK, we're going to land here and then drive these
trucks from this place to this place. So, start
packing the stuff that's going into those trucks.")

> > If you honestly believe that the attack on Iraq was never
> considered
> > before Sept 11th, and that the lack of WMD was an honest
> mistake, you
> > *really* need to become more informed.
>
> Please inform me in a off-list post. I'm ready, eager and willing,

Let me know if you want phone numbers of US Army
enlisted men whom you can call and ask for your-
self.

Todd.