Re: Debugger breakpoints work?

Tom Copeland

11/4/2004 6:11:00 PM

On Thu, 2004-11-04 at 13:03, Bradley, Todd wrote:
> ps. Speaking of Rubyforge, does anyone claim ownership of it?

Yup, me and Rich Kilmer admin it.

> I've
> tried to register several times, and there must be some problem with the
> registration system because it always gives me an error message.

Bummer! What's the error message? Or you can file a support request on
the support project here:

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?atid=102&group_id=5&f...

> There's no indication of a human or humans behind the website other than
> a hand outstretched for PayPal donations. I can't find any link like
> "Having problems with Rubyforge? Email us!"

There's a link on the front page for "rubyforge support"... it's pretty
small, though... maybe I can put it in boldface or a bigger font or
something...

Yours,

Tom

1 Answer

† Prof. Dr. Ing. IPS Raspopitul

On Aug 12, 12:58 pm, Gabriel Shloym
<sabine.reai.al.dre...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> MamaMuie wrote:
> >Ciocu mic, ca te baga pe lista de indezirabili.
>
> 252F82 =:?:2 7@==@HFA 42EC6 D4F[ 42 D2 C2>2?2 24@=@
> 5242 52 C6A=J

r2?5 ?F F:E 328 4F xDC26=] p> :?46C42E QA@DE6CQ[ 4F> 2: 724FE >2E2=6
[ 52C A6 8F8=6 ?F >6C86 jX